• What payment method can I use to make my purchase?
We offer the following payment methods: Visa, American Express, Mastercard, and Paypal.
• Why might my credit card be refused?
Your credit card may be refused for any of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Check that your card is still valid.
- You may have reached your credit limit. (Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit)
- You may have entered some information incorrectly. (Check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly)
• Can I include my company’s details on my invoice?
• Is it safe to use my credit card on the website?
Yes, the data is transmitted SSL-encrypted. For payments with Visa and Mastercard only SET transactions (secure electronic transactions) are accepted. After verifying that the card is included in the SET system, the system will contact the card-issuing bank to enable the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the payment will be charged to the card. Otherwise the order will be cancelled.